I prefer calling it quality time rather than quiet time. This is time spent before the Lord in fellowship; studying and meditating on the Word of God with a worshipful heart. It is better quality time.
Here we go, 7 Secrets of quality time:
- During your quality time you develop the most personal habit of all time, a regular time with God.
- During your quality time you draw near to God, and He draws near to you. (James 4:8)
- Quality time makes you read the most important book in the world, the Bible.
- Quality time is your personal school of the Word.
- During your quality time, you increase in your personal knowledge of Scriptures.
- During your quality time you experience the presence of God.
- Your quality time makes you steadfast and aware of your actions.
BONUS: Spend at least 30 minutes with God daily through your quality time.
Image source go here