Here we go; The Word of God is,
1. BREAD “This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die” (Jn. 6:50)
2. FIRE “Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD…” (Jer. 23:29)
3.GOLD “More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold…” (Psa. 19:10)
4. A MIRROR “But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty…” (James 1:23-25)
5. A LIGHT “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” (Psa. 119:105)
6. A HAMMER “Is not my word like…a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?” (Jer. 23:29)
7. A SWORD “…the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God”(Eph. 6:17)
8. MILK “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.” (1 Pet. 2:2)
9. HONEY “…sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.” (Psa. 19:10)
10. A SEED “…not of corruptible seed, but incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” (1 Pet. 1:23)
BONUS: Get the Word of God, which has been captured into the Bible, and you are sure to receive from the treasury of God Almighty.
Image source, go here
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows:
By S. E. Entsua-Mensah. ©2014 Christ for Humanity Outreach
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.