Click HERE to read Part 1
Here we Go;
- Marriage is not a must, It’s necessary
- Marriage is not a generator of happiness, we don’t marry because we want to be happy
- Marriage is not an institution of man, precisely the church or the court or family
- Marriage is not a promise; It’s a vow – a vow to God
- Marriage is not a ring
- Marriage is not meant to be between same gender/sex i.e. male and male or female and female
- Marriage is not the foundation of human society. God created only one man, Adam with all the responsibilities committed to him.
BONUS: Learn to stay chaste until you marry, for sexual immorality has great consequences on marriage. Most marital problems are because either one of the couple or both have a history of immorality.
Image source, go here