to read Part 1
“Let marriage be held in honor among all…” (Heb. 13:4, ESV) The Holy Word of God teaches that marriage should be held in honour among all. So, among all things marriage should be esteemed highly and respectably. It is imperative that one takes the who to marry issue very crucial in order to avoid future disdain upon a marriage. Therefore the spouse you choose should be one you can forever honour.
Here we go,
- You have look out for someone who is hardworking, lest you suffer a broken home. (Prov. 13:4; 14:23; 2 Thess. 3:10-12)
- You must look out for a sensible person, lest you languish in the slough of despond
- You should look for a person with the quality of neatness, lest you become a workaholic tidying everywhere
- You must search for a courteous person, lest you suffer a psychological trauma.
- It is imperative you search for a person who believes in you, and is ready to assist you achieve your goals
- You should look out for someone who would not take you for granted
- You should search for someone who is benevolent
BONUS: Marriage is lifelong, therefore you should choose someone you would forever live with happily.
Image source, go here
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows:
By S. E. Entsua-Mensah. ©2014 Christ for Humanity Outreach
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.