- God would hold his right hand to subdue nations and loose the armor of kings.
- To open before him the double doors which shall remain opened.
- For his sake the Lord would make crooked places straight.
- To break the gates of brass because of him.
- Because of him the Lord would cut asunder the bars of iron.
- To give him the treasures of darkness.
- To give to him the hidden riches of secret places.
1“Thus says the Lord to His anointed,
To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held —
To subdue nations before him
And loose the armor of kings,
To open before him the double doors,
So that the gates will not be shut:
2 ‘I will go before you
And make the crooked places* straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron.
3 I will give you the treasures of darkness
And hidden riches of secret places,
That you may know that I, the Lord,
Who call you by your name,
Am the God of Israel.
Isaiah 45:1-3 NKJV
I pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour that this anointing and favour that located King Cyrus would fall on you too, to walk you through the perfect will of God for your life. For now onwards your very life is reflecting the beauty of His holiness and the awesomeness of His perfections.
The Lord Bless you for reading.
Image Credit here
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows:
By Samuel Entsua ©2014-2015 Christ for Humanity Outreach
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyper-link to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.