- I’d rather be right wrongly than wrong rightly.
- The best thing I can do for you is to love you.
Being loved is life’s second greatest blessing; loving is the greatest.
- Jesus makes you happy in reality. The world makes you happy escaping from reality.
- If we prepare ourselves for life’s inevitables, we will not be perplexed by life’s transitions.
- A person who will not take care of the little things will not take care of the big things, for big things are but an accumulation of little things.
- A tribulation gives you the opportunity to test a truth you have always believed.
- Nothing unites people as sharing the same affliction.
- You don’t get strength for the load; you get strength from the load.
- The thing that God wants from us more than anything else is our dependency on Him.
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows:
By Samuel Entsua ©2014-2015 Christ for Humanity Outreach
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyper-link to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.