These are the exact words of Dr. Myles Munroe (April 20, 1954 to November 9, 2014). He listed these six (6) points in one of his video teaching – “Ten (10) Principles and Marks of a Future Leader”. I have shared this powerful philosophy on my blog because I believe leadership is a very important aspect of our lives on earth. Here we go;
1. Trapped in every follower is a hidden leader. [Read: Everyone is a Leader]
2. Every human was created to lead and designed for dominion.
3. Leadership potential resides in every individual.
4. You were born to lead but you must become a leader.
5. True leadership is self-manifestation.
6. The purpose for true leadership is the production of leaders.
In the same teaching he added THE PHILOSOPHY OF TRUE LEADERSHIP which he summarized in four (4) points.
1. True leadership is not finding something to live for; but something to die for.
2. True leadership is finding a human cause worth sacrificing yourself for.
3. True leadership is discovering the problem you were born to solve.
4. True leadership is the personal commitment to sacrifice self for a public cause.
Do consider these summarized points on leadership by the Apostle of Leadership – Dr. Myles Munroe(of blessed memory). I vehemently believe you would be the next greatest leader in our generation.
Read the Biography of Dr. Myles Munroe HERE
Write your comment of any powerful leadership philosophy you know about for the entire world to be properly educated on the subject of leadership. Do state source if any. Thank you.
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows:
By S. E. Entsua-Mensah. ©2014 Christ for Humanity Outreach
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.