- Some people don’t want to go to church because of financial problems. They feel ashamed if they are unable to give offering.
- Some people won’t go to church because they do not have friends in the church.
- Some folks won’t go to church because they do not have nice dresses
- Some people don’t want to go to church because of lack of understanding of scriptures. They are ashamed that they do know anything spiritual. Some too claim that God can be worshiped in the heart so there is no need going into a building.
- Some do not want to go to church because they think church is a place for poor and needy people.
- Some people don’t want to go to church because of bad behaviors of some false preachers.
- Some people don’t want to attend church because of their family history. For example, if the family a religious or denominational mixture. They refrain because of confusion.
- Some people don’t want to go to church because they have because items of societal ridicule. For example, a drunkard might want to ever go to church because he thinks everyone will mock him.
- People do not want to attend church because they think church makes one stiff and restricted, that is, church doesn’t make people enjoy life.
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows:
By Samuel Entsua ©2014-2015 Christ for Humanity Outreach
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyper-link to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.