- Essentially salvation is the restoration of a right relation between man and his Creator, a bringing back to normal of the Creator-creature relation.
- In reality, salvation was bought not by Jesus’ fist, but by His nail-pierced hands; not by muscle but by love; not by vengeance but by forgiveness; not by force but by surrender.
- There is no place to hide except in the blood of the Lamb.
- The man or woman who is wholly or joyously surrendered to Christ can’t make a wrong choice – any choice will be the right one.
- God wants the whole person and He will not rest till He gets us in entirety.
- The man who surren-ders to Christ exchanges a cruel slave driver for a kind and gentle Master whose yoke is easy and whose burden is light.
- God must do everything for us. Our part is to yield and trust.
- Jesus is not one of many ways to approach God, nor is He the best of several ways; He is the only way.
- Salvation is from our side a choice, from the divine side it is a seizing upon, an apprehending, a conquest by the Most High God.
- God purposed redemption in Christ Jesus the world began, and His plan does not need any editing by man.
- Every ransomed man owes his salvation to the fact that during his days of sinning, God kept the door of mercy open.
- Many things about our salvation are beyond our comprehension, but not beyond our trust.
- With the goodness of God to desire our highest welfare, the wisdom of God to plan it, and the power of God to achieve it, what do we lack? Surely we are the most favored of all creatures.
- Tens of thousands, perhaps millions, have come into some kind of religious experience by accepting Christ, and they have not been saved.
- The fact of God is necessary for the fact man. Think God away and man has no ground of existence.
- In almost everything that touches our everyday life on earth, God is pleased when we’re pleased. He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker’s praise without anxiety.
- Everything is wrong until Jesus sets it right.
- Salvation apart from obedience is unknown in the sacred Scriptures… Apart from obedience there can be no salvation, for salvation without obedience is a self-contradictory impossibility.
- The man who surrenders to Christ exchanges a cruel slave driver for a kind and gentle Master whose yoke is easy and whose burden is light.
- We must take refuge from God in God. Above all we must believe that God sees us perfect in His Son while He disciplines and chastens and purges us that we may be partakers of His holiness.
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows:
By Samuel Entsua ©2014-2015 Christ for Humanity Outreach You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyper-link to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Outreach.