Gathering quotations by Rick Joyner is like building a lighthouse of inspiration, wisdom and hope. As you glean from the truths here you will be definitely blessed.
- It is impossible to walk with God without Patience. It is required to receive His promises.
- We must keep our vision focused upon the ultimate purposes of God, or we will be distracted by the lesser purposes of God.
- To walk with Him is to eat of the Tree of Life
- Love will break the power of fear that has held mankind since the beginning.
- We must know The Lord, Know His voice, and obey Him in all things in order to make it.
- Every truth from God leads to an even greater peace and security.
- True Christianity is not a life of working, but becoming. It is the pursuit of seeing the glory of the Lord and being changed by that glory into His same Image.
- Our first calling is to fellowship, not works
- True spiritual unity is based on unity of function, purpose, and love for one another, not just on agreement about every doctrine
- Liberty is essential to worship in Spirit and in truth.
- The issue if faith is not how much we know about God; it is how close we are to Him
- Faith is living power which can move the mountains that stand in its way
- To say Yes Lord, you often have to say No to people.
- Any truth revealed by the Lord is a great treasure.
- Those who walk with God must always be willing to give up everything but Him.
- We must live by faith and be guided by faith, not to fear, to stay on the right path.
- True faith is of the heart, not of the mind.
- The pure truth spoken in love, will always attract
- Our God is supernatural, and we cannot truly desire fellowship with Him without desiring the supernatural.
- The reality of the crucified life is the greatest liberation that we can ever know on earth
- Even the sharpest human intellect cannot find God unless the Holy Spirit reveals Him.
- We must want the Holy Spirit more than we want to hold on to our differences.
- Love combined with power becomes courage. Courage is the result of loving others more than yourself.
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but it is the resolve to not let fear dictate what we do.
- We all need one another to be the complete reflection of Him.
- The more we humble ourselves to be joined to others, the more fruit we will ultimately bear.
- Creation was given to reveal the Creator
- True spiritual authority is founded on compassion.
- Throughout scripture, God has demonstrated His greatest power where there was the greatest darkness.
- The cross is the path to true life, a resurrected life, which cannot be destroyed. That is true church life.
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows:
By Samuel Entsua ©2014-2017 Christ for Humanity Outreach
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyper-link to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Samuel E. Entsua-Mensah.