- People that think wrong believe wrong, and when they believe wrong, they act wrong.
- Our confession will either imprison us or set us free. Our confession is the result of our believing, and our believing is the result of our right or wrong thinking.
- The Holy Spirit knows what’s coming even if you don’t.
- Believe it in your heart; say it with your mouth. That is the principle of faith. You can have what you say.
- Success is always the result of following the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Faith changes hope into reality.
- Feeling is the voice of the body; reasoning is the voice of the mind; conscience is the voice of the spirit.
- Central Truth: Prayer is successful only when it is based on the promises in God’s Word!
- Today is not as dark as some men would have you to believe. Today is not as desolate and desperate as the media so often portray. Today is the day of the Lord – a day of deliverance, a day of blessing, a day of visitation.
- Praying in tongues charges your spirit like a battery charger charges a battery.
- Be quick to repent and quick to forgive and you’ll never be far from God.
- If what you hear preached doesn’t cause faith to come and build faith in your spirit, then it either isn’t the Word of God or else you’re not hearing it
- Thoughts may come and persist in staying. But thoughts that are not put into word or action die unborn!
- Believers should never deal with doubts and fears because they are the devil’s narcotics.
- Jesus, in His earth walk, was the will of God in action. If you want to know what God thinks about sickness – look at Jesus! He went about healing the sick!
- Thinking faith thoughts, and speaking faith words, will lead the heart out of defeat and into victory.
- Stay put in the hard places, and you’ll eventually rest upon the mountaintop
- God’s richest blessings await those who follow after His Spirit, instead of being directed only by their senses and circumstances.
- God is glorified through healing and deliverance, not through sickness and suffering.
- Do not have any anxiety about anything.
- The bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is God’s I Will” to every seeker for full salvation of spirit, soul and body.
- God wants us to prosper. Our need, however, is to evaluate things as they should be evaluated – to esteem earthly things lightly – to put first things first.
- If you are not satisfied with what you have then check up on what you are saying.
- When God moves, everybody will be blessed. If something is of the flesh, everybody will have a sick feeling. And if something is of the devil, it seems like the hair will stand up on your neck. That’s a simple way everyone can judge, whether they’ve got any spiritual discernment or not.
- Yes, sin, sickness and disease, spiritual death, poverty and everything else that’s of the devil once ruled us. But now, bless God, we rule them – for this is the Day of Dominion!
Reading from Dr. Kenneth E. Hagin of blessed memory is invigorating and faith fortifying. I have decided to bless your life today with a few of his words which will give you the power to walk in victory.
Any reproductions from this site must include a proper acknowledgement as follows:
By Samuel Entsua ©2014-2016 Christ for Humanity Outreach
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyper-link to this page. Any exceptions to the above should be approved by Christ for Humanity Ouctreach.